WHAT WE DO?
- To provide opportunity for students to gain access to information on the current needs and requirements of industry.
- To expose students to the latest technology and management utilized by industry.
- To enable students to gain experience and exposure to the reality of working environment in organizations.
- To provide opportunity for students to be involved as workers’ in organizations.
- To develop students with the necessary technical and professional skills including communication,management and entrepreneurship.
- To expose students to work related problems and issues and in a way develop their thinking capabilities in decision-making.
- To enable students to apply the theories and concepts to real workplace situation.
Attend Industrial Training Briefing. NEVER SKIP.
Ensure that ALL subjects have been taken before going for Industrial Training.
Watch out for important dates, forms submission and dateline. MARK YOUR CALENDAR.
Communicate frequently with your Academic Supervisor.