ABOUT OUR COLLOQUIUM
FBA Postgraduate Research Colloquium 1/2022 will be held in July 2022 organized by the Faculty of Business and Accountancy, Universiti Selangor. This colloquium provides an interdisciplinary platform for Masters and PhD candidates to share their work in progress to their supervisors, peers and academicians. It is also a platform for Masters and PhD candidates to foster relationship among other postgraduate students, build research network and explore the potentials of publishing out a research work.
THE FBA COLLOQIUM PRESENTATION MODE:
- Oral presentation (Physically present)
- Virtual presentation (Zoom) – just for those who are from other countries which is subjected for approval.
- Business Management
- Finance and Banking
- Islamic finance and banking
- Human Resources Management
GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
Post graduate students in all years of study are welcome, although we would particularly like to encourage students who are currently in their first or second year of study to submit a paper summarising their research in one of the following areas:
- Critical review of literature, conceptual framing of the study and development of research question(s), problem statement, or
- Justification of research design and methodology, including consideration of research ethics, with appropriate links made to research questions and objectives, or
- Preliminary analysis of findings and articulation of the proposed theoretical contribution of the study.
Rather than trying to cram the whole of your study into a short paper, we are therefore inviting you to provide a comprehensive articulation of your research in one out of the three areas outlined above. Please think specifically about the area(s) that you would particularly welcome feedback upon and concentrate on that, therefore. In addition, the paper should include a description of proposed research, including main research questions and research objectives so that the panel of distinguished reviewers/assessors can give you detailed and constructive feedback on your research. Do not submit a reworked version of paper you have submitted or published elsewhere. All submissions are peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers.